My friend asked me to join Airbnb Party that celebrated the Bangkok community at Viva Aviv – The River
so… how can i not accept?…haha
For your informations
What is Airbnb?
- Airbnb is a social website that connects people who have space to spare with those who are looking for a place to stay. Through their experiences on Airbnb, guests and hosts build real connections with real people from all over the globe.
- Guests gain access to unique and distinctive spaces and immerse themselves in the culture of their destinations. We call that traveling like a human! Hosts can effortlessly showcase their spaces to an audience of millions, whether they have an urban apartment or countryside castle.
i think it’s the community website like agoda or tripadviser but connected via guest-host not customer-owner
Wednesday, November 7th 2012 8:00 PM — 11:59 PM
Location: River City – Unit 118, 23 Trok Rongnamkhaeng, Yota Road, Talad Noi, Sampantawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand.
Mass Transit: River Taxi. Si Phraya Pier.
Hours: Varies, check website and special events.
Phone: +66 (0) 2639 6305
as i RVSP to the event then i got this 4 coupons for drinks
8.15 pm few guests were already there
The DJs’ booth
The Cocktail bars, ther’s also a soft drink bar like Cha-chuk too.
started with their signature cocktail
Young Guns and Old Grenades
and all the time fav cocktail – Pina Colada
….were really yummy! so sad i forgot to take photos
- Croquet Balls (Creamy mushroom risotto – balled, battered, deep-fried, and served
with yoghurt dipping-sauce.) LOVE THIS
- Cucumber Inc. (Cucumbers, roasted garlic and shallot, leeks, feta cheese, and rocket leaves.) LOVE THIS
- Caliente + Perro (Spanish chorizo, rum braised onions, hot smoked paprika-aioli, and
greens in soft bap (bread). )
- Four Cheesons – LOVE THIS
- Boeuf & Bleu – LOVE THIS
- I Focaccia Name
- Carlito’s Carnitas
- Tom Ka Gai
- Esaan Naam Calbonala (Pasta with northern Thai-style sausage, pecorino cheese, and herbs)
The founder made some speech
My friends and I really had a great time that day, thanks Airbnb for this wonderful event! Cheers! 😉